If you are an iPhone developer working on an iPhone project for yourself, than there might be a possibility that you come across to this while running the app on your device.
“Code Sign error: The identity ‘iPhone Developer: x XXXXX’ doesn’t match any identity in any profile”
Well here is something that will help you out.
1. Go to your app in your mac.
2. Right Click the Project (eg. Xyz.xcodeproject) and select Show Package Content.
3. Open project.pbxproj with textEdit.
4. Search for all “CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY[sdk=iphonesos*]” and set it to “CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY[sdk=iphonesos*]” = “iPhone Developer”;
5. Search for “PROVISIONING_PROFILE[sdk=iphonesos*]” and set it to “PROVISIONING_PROFILE[sdk=iphonesos*]” = “”;
6. Save the file.
7. Reopen the xCode project or select “Read from Disk” resulting from xcode the prompt.
Click here to know more about iPhone app development with Concept Infoway.
Contact us to know more benefits about software development, web design and development, mobile app development and SEO with Concept Infoway, India.