At Concept Infoway, we have a good practice of appreciating hard working (aka smart working) employees at a regular interval of time. And, the Company’ Annual Trip 2017 to Udaipur was the best time honor all those hard working individuals in the company.
Day 2 at juSTa Rajputana (Company’s Annual Trip Destination) was all about dressing professionally and attending the “Smart Work Pays off” award ceremony to acknowledge all those hard working and smart working Conceptians in the concept family.
This “Smart Work Pays off” award ceremony was a bit different than the previous one held in the month in the month of January this year. Along with the incentive program, all the brilliant brains of Concept Infoway were awarded for their immense contributions towards making the clients more happy and satisfied.
Based on their contributions, different categories were potted, including;
- Captain Jack – the one who is best in handling the entire team and the project
- Trouper – the one who is best in the team
- Jarvis – the one who is best at multitasking
- RockStar Rookie – the one who is fresher but performed like a pro
- Talking Tom – the one who has amazing communication and convincing skills
- Geek – the one who is always desperate to know more about technologies
- Co-Pilot – the one who is best at handling the team in the absence of seniors