In terms of Internet Marketing, the year 2014 was totally dominated by the Google and its Panda, Penguin and Pigeon updates. Modifications in SEO algorithms by Google and other major search engines continued unabated in 2014, which spread a wave of worry and panic among the webmasters, SEO experts and many others. In few words, year 2014 was full of complications, uncertainties, and confusions, which kept SEO experts, webmasters, and SEO companies occupied for the entire year.
In 2014, if your website is nailed or penalized SEO updates, then it is the time to take a fresh start toward internet marketing to achieve better ranking in 2015. At Concept Infoway, we have analyzed changes in the internet marketing world in 2014, inspected some of the upcoming predictions for Internet Marketing for 2015, and framed a recommended SEO strategy for 2015 that you can capitalize on.
Here are the top Seven SEO tips and tricks that will guarantee higher rankings in 2015, and they are as follows:
- It’s Time to Hit More Traffic and Focus on the Local – Optimize your website and SEO efforts for local traffic, and you can do this by adding your location, hit directions, and using citations.
- Optimize Your Site With Mobile in Mind – Do I need to mention the significance of a mobile optimized website. Mobile apps and responsive design are vital to your success. To know more about why your business requires a push of mobile app in 2015, please read our previous blog.
- Don’t Forget About Bing and Yahoo – Dreaming about first spot in Google is good, but simultaneously, don’t forget to optimize your website other search engines such as Bing and Yahoo.
- Take a Look at ROI Metrics – Don’t forget to keep a Hawkeye on the ROI metrics, as it will help you conclude what’s working and what’s not working for you and your business.
- An Integrated Social Media Approach: Make Social Media Your Focus – Importance of social media cannot be overlooked. Focus on the main social media sites. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Earn Your Links – Earning links is the best way of ensuring that much-coveted number one spot. Inbound links are essentials, but ensure that you are earning and not buying your links.
- Keywords, Keywords, Keywords – Keywords were never out of the market; however, after fresh SEO updates, you need to make sure that you are researching your keywords in a more robust way.
Most SEO tips and tricks mentioned above may appear quite common and simple, but require in-depth understanding of fresh SEO algorithms to execute them professionally. They all require time, effort, and patience. Along with dedicated SEO efforts, you need to make your website mobile friendly to enjoy advantages offered by smartphone revolution.
For any free advice or for a free analysis of your website, contact us at Concept Infoway. You can also contact us to summarize a powerful Search Engine Optimization strategy for your business in 2015.