Business owners with limited budget often get confused when it comes to picking the right digital marketing strategy to improve their online presence. Should they go with the SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or PPC (Pay Per Click)?
The main purpose of SEO and PPC is to attract more web traffic to the website, but the approach, tactic, and path of both the strategies are entirely different from each other. If the budget were not the constraint, then business owners should certainly consider and rely on both SEO and PPC to significantly boost the quality web traffic to their websites.
Anyway, if you are a business owner with a limited budget and want to improve your online presence, then here are the notable pros and cons of SEO and PPC, looking at which, you may be able to decide which one is the best for your business.
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- If you do it on your own, it is free!
- If you consider SEO services from professionals, then also it is more affordable than PPC.
- The results of SEO last longer even if you stop it for two-three months. (Stopping it is not recommended though)
- SEO requires a certain level of expertise in handling Google Analytics, keyword research, on-page activities, off-page activities, etc.
- It is an ongoing process so you have to invest your time and effort continuously for better results.
- Achieving remarkable results through SEO take time.
PPC – Pay Per Click
- PPC delivers instant results!
- You can reach out to the right customers at the right time.
- You pay only when an interested customer clicks your ad.
- You may have to rely on PPC experts to setup proper campaign and handle it efficiently for your business.
- It is expensive than SEO.
- Results disappear immediately once PPC is stopped.
So, what should you choose: SEO or PPC?
If your business is a startup and want immediate traffic on your new site or if you have a limited time offer that you want to promote quickly to a specific group of people, then choose PPC. When done right, pay-per-click is effective and delivers quick results. Of course, it is a bit expensive, but PPC provides a great jumpstart.
If you are looking for a strong, perpetual online presence for your business without having to spend a fortune for it, then choose SEO. Achieving good results through search engine optimization may take time (four to six months, depending on the type of your specific industry and existing competition), but the results are long lasting.
If you are still confused, then get in touch with our internet marketing experts. Our internet marketing team, comprising of PPC and SEO experts, in India can advise you the right online marketing strategy for your business. Further, based on your selection, we can also provide SEO services and PPC management services, which are not only effective, but affordable as well.
To discover more about our SEO services in India, visit https://www.conceptinfoway.net/services/search-engine-optimization-india/.
To learn more about our PPC management services in India, visit https://www.conceptinfoway.net/services/ppc-advertising-india/.
To get in touch with our internet marketing experts, write to us at email@example.com