Based on Microsoft’s Active Server Pages (ASP) technology and .Net framework, asp.net is a web application development framework. Ranging from dynamic websites to web services, industry / business specific web applications to solutions for CRM, CMS and Ecommerce, asp.net development has always been a reliable approach to comprise all these. It provides superior control and is considered as superior to various other scripting languages and technologies (this includes ASP). Besides, its Common Language Runtime (CLR) interface allows the asp.net developers to write the asp.net code in any supported .net language. This flexibility allows the developers the freedom to access and integrate multiple programming languages, and at the same time it allows asp.net to design robust and reliable applications.
Major Advantages of Asp.net Development
- Delivers a wide range of solutions including dynamic websites, web applications, web services, custom CMS & CRM, ecommerce, etc.
- Language interoperability which allows asp.net to support an array of .net languages including C#, C++, Vb.net, Silverlight, Ajax, jQuery, etc.
- Quick deployment and robust quality solutions.
- Reduces the amount of code required to build large enterprise class applications
- Integration of Windows per application authentication makes sure to deliver safe and secure solutions.
- Integration of SOAP extension that allows asp.net to components to process SOAP messages.
More importantly, enterprises always have a chronic business requirement. Asp.net development is one such technology that has always been able to comprise all these chronic business requirements by offering them an array of solutions which can integrate well in their system and can bring value to their business.