In the current economic scenario, where more and more businesses are getting online, the importance of managing the information or content, of the website is becoming very critical. Prospective customers are constantly seeking fresh information or to say web content, that keeps them interested and helps them make a buying decision. If the website or online store is with out-of-date information about its business, products or services, it inevitably results in losing the customers. Besides, websites without fresh content often do not perform well in the search engine results. This could result in low website traffic, eventually hampering the growth of your business.
Solutions via CMS development help businesses keep the information or content, of their website fresh. CMS, a content management system, is a system that allows businesses to manage and control the web content of their website. It is a simple system that requires no technical knowledge to use. Using a CMS, the website owner can easily add, modify texts and images in the website on the fly. A content management system should be well-designed. It should:
So if your business
- Have visceral graphical user interface and should be easy to understand and use
- Be extensible so that new modules and plug-ins can be integrated, if required
- Have a feature that allows changing the design of the frontend so the website can have a new look and feel
- Be optimized for speed and stability
Our Expertise in CMS Development in India
At Concept Infoway, being an offshore software development company based in India with over 15 years of industry experience, we have the expertise in both Open Source and Microsoft technologies. This allows us to design and deploy tailored-made solutions in custom CMS development in India that is ideal and can encircle your every requirement.
- Tailored made solution in custom CMS development in India
- Expertise in both Open Source and Microsoft technologies
- Customer-oriented solutions in custom CMS development
- Solutions with superior UI that allow you to manage and control content of your website easily
- Easy to understand and use solutions that require no technical knowledge – you can update the website on your own without depending on a web developer
- Integration of social networking websites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Integration of various payment gateways
- CMS solutions that can update the news and products’ details in real time
- A cost-effective solution that will free you from website maintenance cost